Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 8 work-Editing photos using tutorials

On this photo, I used a tutorial from Atomic Learning to remove many of the wrinkles of the man in the center of the picture.

This was a picture that I took at one of our school's football games. I was still trying to get used to all of the settings on the camera, so this picture was too dark. I used a tutorial from Atomic Learning to find out one way to lighten this picture.

I am editing my friend's senior pictures for her, so I took this picture and followed the steps of a 9tuts tutorial to enhance the photo and add more contrast. I was really happy with the way that it turned out!

In this picture of my two best friends (one being my sister!), I chose to follow an Atomic Leaning tutorial to find out how to enhance the eyes in the picture. The eyes were a bit dark in the first photo, so I chose to make them brighter by using different layers.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the crowed shot!!! that's defiantly one that needs to go on the school web page!

    ReplyDelete