Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 2 Work-Elements of Photography

I used the trellis in this picture as a line to lead the eye. The eye would have had no where to rest if the line were not in the picture.


In this picture, I chose to photograph the flowers from a different angle as well as applying the rule of thirds by placing the flowers at the right side of the picture.



I filled the picture with this fire hydrant, not showing the background. I also chose to shoot the picture from a different angle.


I gave this picture a strong center of interest, first with the flower itself and then with the bright yellow center of the flower.

     I have a few more photos that I will be posting for this week.

3 comments:

  1. what flower is this? (the one with the yellow centre)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. write for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. write for us

    ReplyDelete